Website Usage Ts&Cs
Welcome to ENLITE’s website. If you continue to use ENLITE’s website, you are agreeing to be bound by its terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please stop using our website.
The use of ‘ENLITE’, ‘we’, ‘our’, or ‘us’ refers to ENLITE Training Institute, registered with the Department of Economic Development in Dubai (DED) with the commercial register no. 1235059 and license no. 761635, having its registered office address and principal place of business at Prime Tower, 17th floor, office no. 35, Downtown-Business Bay, Dubai, UAE. The use of ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the users or viewers of our website.
Your use of our website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Our website provides information about ENLITE and our services. By obtaining services from our website or continuing to browse and use our website, you are accepting these terms and conditions of use.
- Any content on our website is for your general information and use only.
- The content on our website may change at any time without giving any prior written notice. We reserve the right to vary, modify, amend, alter, withdraw, or update any of these terms and conditions, website content, or our services at any time.
- We do not at any time make any representations or provide any guarantee or warranty, whether expressed or implied, as to the completeness, correctness, accuracy, efficacy, consistency, currency, reliability, accessibility, usability, availability, timeliness, swiftness, performance, or suitability of the content found on our website for any particular purpose. We disclaim any liability for any incompleteness, incorrectness, inconsistencies, inaccuracies, irrelevancies, errors, or omissions contained on our website to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We are not liable for your use of any content contained on our website. It is solely your responsibility to ensure that any content made available on our website meets your specific needs.
- Some content made available on our website belong or are owned by us or other third parties. You may view, save, copy, print, or use any content made available on our website only for your own personal use and as permitted by us upon obtaining our prior consent. Any content contained on our website is solely owned by us or used upon the express consent of relevant third parties. Nothing contained on our website may be edited, amended, adapted, varied, modified, reproduced, redistributed, resold, republished, or exploited for commercial purposes without obtaining our prior written consent.
- Any unauthorised use or access of our website may give rise to serious legal action.
- You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all and any losses, damages, costs, expenses, fees, charges, claims, actions, accusations, allegations, liabilities, amounts, settlements, payments, etc incurred or suffered by us arising out of or in connection with any breach caused by you to any of these terms and conditions of use.
- We are not liable to you for any losses, damage, corruptions, destructions, or harms that may arise out of or in connection with any acts, omissions, events or activities beyond our reasonable control.
- Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by other third parties that we do not control. The links included on our website is for convenience of information and does not signify that we endorse such links. We cannot guarantee or verify the validity of any content on any third party links or websites, and thus, we are not responsible for any content associated with any such links. We are also not held liable for any losses, damages, or implications caused by your use of any third party links or websites from our website.
- We reserve the right to use or reproduce any content that you provide to us in any form or medium unless otherwise specified. You acknowledge that any such content that you provide to us and belongs to you is legal, lawful, valid, not infringing of any third party rights, or incapable of bringing any legal action or claim under applicable law. You must ensure that any content or information that you provide to us is clear, complete, correct, current, accurate, consistent, relevant, and true. Please make sure that any content or information that you submit to us is not misleading, deceptive, irrelevant, menacing, threatening, offensive, defensive, insulting, obscure, ambiguous, abusive, harassing, discriminatory, inflammatory, hateful, false, untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, inconsistent, obscene, indecent, etc. You must not provide any content that may breach your use of these terms and conditions. As such, please make sure that any content that you provide to us is complete, correct, accurate, consistent, true, relevant, valid, legal, and lawful. We reserve the right to amend or omit any content that you provide to us, is stored on our website, or is hosted on our servers at any time with or without obtaining your prior consent.
- You must not use our website in any way that is or may cause any loss, damage, corruption, destruction, harm, or impairment to its availability or accessibility. You must not use our website for any illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, malicious, invalid, or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to transfer, transmit, or send any unsolicited commercial information or for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without obtaining our prior written consent.
- Our website or any content of it may be suspended, unavailable, or inaccessible from time to time due to defects, repairs, improvements, scheduled maintenance, unplanned emergencies, work in progress being carried out, third party failure, or other technical issues. We cannot ensure that the website is (or will continue to be) error-free, uninterrupted, available, or accessible at any particular or all times.
- We reserve the right to discontinue, stop publishing, or modify any of the content or services on our website at any time without giving any prior notice or explanation. You agree that you are not entitled to any compensation or claims as a result of such action or omission on our part.
- You acknowledge that your use of our website does not constitute any partnership, joint venture and development, client-provider, employee-employer, principal-agent, or any other relationship.
- Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use is governed by and construed in accordance with the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates and the local laws of the Emirate of Dubai or any other specific laws specified by any government entity, judicial authority, legal enforcement agency, regulatory body, or court of competent jurisdiction. The parties agree to irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai Courts in relation to any disputes arising out of the use of these website terms and conditions.