PROFILE SUMMARY :
Engaging, enthusiastic and practical with superb analytical, detail-oriented, research, organisation and planning skills. Have proven expertise in the design, development and delivery of targeted and robust training content across a range of topics. Continuously strive for quality and excellence through driving performance, change, satisfaction and growth. Identify needs and requirements to meet and exceed expectations as well as provide targeted solutions and plans. Provide clear direction through empowering others to help embrace new concepts, accept change, achieve goals and improve skills.
Language: English (Native) &Spanish (Intermediate)
AREAS OF TRAINING :
- Manager to Leader
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Present yourself professionally and precisely
- Diversity, Mindfulness and Etiquette for Global Teams
- Branding /Teambuilding using Behavioural Profiling
- Business Correspondence and Communication
- Leadership – public courses (certified)
- Manager as coach
- Customer Service Excellence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership and Ethics
- Career Development
- Document Management
- Customer Service Approach
- Motivation / How to meet people across racial divides
- Diversity and building global teams
- How to run a meeting
- Change Management Strategy
- Time Management, Personal Productivity and Goal Setting
- Manager to Leader
- Team Building
- Listening Skills
- Introduction to Process Modelling
- Maximizing Productivity and avoiding Dysfunctional Meetings
- Making exceptional decisions
CAREER HIGHLIGHTS AND KEY CLIENTS:
First working in the Middle East twenty years ago David has more than 25 years’ experience on customer facing business change and process transformation projects, either as a project manager, business analyst or leading programmes working with consultancies such as PWC. Applying NLP, emotional intelligence and mindfulness within consulting roles and with individual coaching clients.
He is based in UAE and Europe as a trainer, consultant, executive coach and conference speaker. With his team he has developed a training practice focusing on BehaviouralColour Profiling and Signature Courses on leadership, diversity, team-building, coaching, personal branding, presentation, communication and customer service. He uses his communications skills as a radio presenter and producer and has written over 40 articles for his lifestyle column for Al Arabiya News.
David coaches leaders to understand their capabilities and leadership styles and to put these to best benefit in their organisations. He coaches: businesses to grow and identify opportunities for success; individuals to fully realise their potential, either for personal development or for career progression; teams to collaborate better, improve output and productivity. He uses positive psychology and resilience techniques to enable clients to become more confident and focused thus overcoming their barriers to success. and organisations in different fields, including legal and law, business, language and culture, etiquette and protocol, image and other soft skills to equip others with the skills required to succeed in the international market and business arena.
Client history and assignments include: Abu Dhabi Municipality | Abu Dhabi University | Middlesex University Dubai | Skills International Kuwait | Google | ArRiyadh Development Authority | DEWA | ADNOC | Aramco | King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Dammam KSA | Al Mourj Oman | Malaysian Electricity Kuala Lumpur | Dubai Chamber of Commerce | AMMROC | Whites Riyadh | Kuwait Petroleum | National Electronic Security Authority | Rolaco Jeddah KSA | GlobalFocus Kenya | Baker Tilly Kuwait | Leoron Ghana | Marcus Evans | Standard Chartered Bank Singapore | Lloyds | UK Stock Exchange | Aviva | William Mercer | Citibank US | ABN AMRO Hong Kong | Nynex US | Volkswagen FS | NHS | Companies House | Somerset District Council| Sedgefield Borough Council | Bath and NE Somerset Council | Qinetiq | BT | Danish Stock Exchange | Ernst & Young | Telecom Italia | Shell | Serco.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CREDENTIALS :
- Mathematics degree from London University
- Managing Successful Programmes
- Business mentoring,
- Life coaching.
OTHER ACTIVITES AND PROFESSIONAL CONTRIBUTIONS :
- Attending workshops on mindfulness and modern international HR tools
- Conference presentations: TTMM Bahrain, Centre for Leadership & Excellence, Abu Dhabi University, Monstergulf, Middlesex University Dubai, Forever Living, Pinnacle Middle East, Change Conference Kuwait
- Designing and delivering training and coaching to other organisations including Altayer, Petroleum Institute, King Abdulaziz Medical City (Jeddah), Al Hosn Gas; ADNOC, CIGDubai; National Drilling Company; Fahad Bin Sultan University; Kuwait Petroleum; Novotel; Stanbic,
- Chair of the Institute of Consulting UK South West region: ran 20 events per year
- Customer Services Interim Team Lead for UAE Western Region Municipality and at Abu Dhabi Municipality. Managed the BPR component for Customer Services, developed frameworks to deliver customer service via any media and one-stop-shops improving the customer journey using CRM.
- In Riyadh lead multinational teams for government related strategy projects, urban regeneration, public-private enterprise, social housing, executive education. Organisational Development
- Managed 100 staff in a six-year programme for a government agency to replace core systems
- Rescued a floundering programme setting up of a Call Centre in India for insurance in major UK bank.
- Lead 3 Business Process Reengineering programmes for UK local authorities, As-is & to-be modelling
- Managed process improvement for car loans co yielding savings of 20%, reduced processing time.