Language: Arabic (Native) & English (Fluent)
Engaging, enthusiastic and practical with superb analytical, detail-oriented, research, organisation and planning skills. Have proven expertise in the design, development and delivery of targeted and robust training content across a range of topics. Continuously strive for quality and excellence through driving performance, change, satisfaction and growth. Identify needs and requirements to meet and exceed expectations as well as provide targeted solutions and plans. Provide clear direction through empowering others to help embrace new concepts, accept change, achieve goals and improve skills.
Areas of Training:
|· Keeping Information Confidential
· English for Global Business
· Introduction to English Law and Legal English
· Test of Legal English Skills (TOLES)
· Essential Legal English Skills
· English for Law and Business
· TOLES Train The Trainer Workshop
· NDAs for Non-Lawyers
|· Comprehensive Commercial Contracts
· Comprehensive Confidentiality Agreements
· Comprehensive Employment Contracts
· Essential Business English Skills
· The Translation Profession
· Optimising Work Productivity through Organising Time Effectively
· Productive and Effective Meetings
· Compelling Communication and Thinking Outside the Box
Career Highlights and Key Clients:
In 2016, Nouf Founded ENLITE Training Institute to offer continuous personal and professional development training to individuals and organisations in different fields, including legal and law, business, language and culture, etiquette and protocol, image and other soft skills to equip others with the skills required to succeed in the international market and business arena.
Nouf contributes different articles on different topics to different publications, including the Oath Magazine, which is a reputable law journal in the Middle East.
Nouf regularly refines her skills and updates her knowledge in her respective fields to better serve the relevant sectors and industries. She regularly benchmarks best practices to improve how things are done and cater to the requirements and demands of the target market or audience.
Nouf’s diverse qualifications have made her the ‘go-to’ mentor, coach and trainer, enabling her to guide delegates on relevant career development skills, including CV and cover letter writing, interviewing techniques, business writing, refining personal and professional profile, developing a business strategy, business planning, among others.
Throughout the years, Nouf has developed and delivered training for different delegates, including students at University of Dubai and University of Sharjah, students at the University of Saint Joseph (Dubai Branch), employees at Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (du) and members of the Institute of Management Accountants and DLA Piper.
Certification: Qualifications and Credentials:
· Master (LLM) in Business Law, De Montfort Law School, De Montfort University, Leicester, UK, September 2016 – January 2018.
· Professional Diploma in Human Resources Management, University of Dubai, Dubai, UAE, February 2016 – June 2016.
· Specialist Paralegal Qualification in Employment Law, Central Law Training, UK, 2015 – 2016.
· BTEC Online Diploma in Employment Law and Company Law, Central Law Training in association with Edexcel, UK, 2014 – 2015.
· Master of Arts in English Language Translation, University of Sharjah, Sharjah, UAE, 2009 – 2012.
· Bachelor of Science in English Language Education, Zayed University, Dubai, UAE, 2004 – 2008.
Affiliations, Activities and Awards:
· Meeting Management; Business English (Writing); Time Management; Personal Effectiveness, International Training Institute, Dubai, UAE, June 2016 – July 2016.
· Train The Trainer Workshop, du Certified Line Trainer, Dubai, UAE, May 2016.
· Business Writing – Review, Spearhead Training, Dubai, UAE, April 2016.
· Coaching in a Moment Workshop, du University, Dubai, UAE, April 2016.
· Legal English Teacher Training Course, Cambridge Law Studio, Girton College, University of Cambridge; Authorized TOLES Training Centre and Invigilator, Global Legal English, UK, September 2015.
· Test of Legal English Skills (TOLES) Foundation and Advanced; Drafting Contracts in English, EMG Associates, UK, March 2012.