Educational skills :
Electrical engineer holding a Master Degree in High Tension from Damascus University. Graduated in 1981
Mother tongue: Arabic, fluent in French and English.
Summer 1978/ 1979/1980 joined training in France and Switzerland on Soft Skills (Social Etiquette, Business etiquette Communication Skills, Cross Cultural and initiation to Diplomatic Protocol).
Full course and training on ISO 9002 after which became the company (FGAC. a Jebel Ali Free zone Industrial comp.) auditor for the application of the same.
2006: Private intensive training course by a Swiss private coach Mr. B. De Muralt
2006: Private training with Mrs. M. C. Reader on presentation skills and power point slide preparation
2007: Certified Etiquette and Leadership Professional Trainer from Geneva, Switzerland
2015: Protocol & diplomatic practice training course in Paris
Work experience :
For six years worked as Professor in the High Tension labs of the Electrical Engineering Faculty – Damascus University.
Founder and CEO of Finishing Touch FZ LLC – The Academy of International Etiquette and Savior – Vivre, Dubai Knowledge village
Training and projects list references :
- French embassy Syria (organization of decoration ceremonies)
- Polish embassy Syria (organization of decoration ceremonies)
- Novartis – regular Business Etiquette Training
- Regular Training for Royal Families members (UAE)
- Training for Health Authority – Abu Dhabi (HAAD)
- Petrofac team, Business Etiquette and Communication Skills
- Training the Regional Sales Team De Beers
- Training the team of Earnest and Young
- Ajman Women Association (Oum Al Moumineen). Regular Preparation of the event of the day of Science, Training the staff on seating precedence order Greetings and welcoming protocol & Etiquette, organizing the event in general
- Code of Conduct Consultant and creator for ADFCA Abu Dhabi
- Etiquette for Professionals with MBC – Managerial and Media team Long term contract.
- Training for DAFZA team business etiquette
- Collaboration with Nestle Table manners & table settings
- Burjuman shoping mall, food festival 7 days responsible of table settings and teaching table manners
- Moka general trading, training for all staff on general behavior and table manners/ how to conduct efficient retail sales and customer care
- Cartier France training of managerial staff about communication with VIP
- Cartier retail sales staff training
- Ajman university
- SKA J. Ali Training of managers
- Lutron: training on communication skills and table manners.
- AMS international (Unilever promotion agent): training 300 sales representative
- Bon education: (Falcon and Associate): training for 17 Chinese young people on business Etiquette and cross cultural communication
- Mednet (general insurance): staff training grooming hygiene and inter office relations
- HP business Etiquette training for V.P of MENA region & an additional training for all Managing directors of the region
- Social Etiquette training for group of local ladies
- XXL furniture showroom table setting event
- Ethan Allen table setting event
In addition : Private coaching of a long list of V.V.I.P’s “names not to be disclosed” including but not limited to : Royals, Diplomats and Diplomats Spouses Chairmen and CEO’s of several multinationals.
Train the trainer for Etiquette coaches from different nationalities and in different countries.