Welcome to ENLITE’s website www.enlite.ae
The use of ‘ENLITE’, ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’ refers to ENLITE Training Institute Est, a sole establishment company registered with the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai with the commercial register no. 1235059 and license no. 761635, accredited and approved by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) in Dubai with education services permit no. 627521, having its registered office address and principal place of business at Prime Tower, 17th floor, office no. 31, Downtown – Business Bay, Dubai, UAE. The use of ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the users or viewers of our website.
Your use of our website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use (Terms):
- The website enlite.ae is solely owned and operated by ENLITE Training Institute.
- We have taken reasonable care in preparing and providing the content and information contained on our website with the support of relevant third parties. The content is prepared based on materials from other reliable sources or publicly available information. You must not rely on the content of our website as legal advice and must seek relevant independent professional guidance. We disclaim any liability for any reliance on the content of the website from your part without seeking any appropriate support in respect of your particular requirements, circumstances and situations.
- Our website provides information about ENLITE and our services. By obtaining services from our website or continuing to browse and use our website, you are accepting these Terms and agreeing to be bound by them. Please read them carefully and seek professional advice or guidance in case of any queries. If you disagree to these Terms or any part of them, please do not continue to use our website.
- Any content on our website is for your general information and use only.
- The content on our website may change from time to time. We reserve the right to vary, modify, amend, alter, withdraw or update any of these Terms, website content or our services at any time with or without giving any prior written or oral notice. You should regularly check the website to ensure that you understand the content and are following through since you are legally bound by its Terms.
- You are responsible for ensuring that anyone who accesses our website through using your internet network connection or under your supervision understands our Terms and complies with them.
- We do not at any time make any representations and statements or provide any guarantee or warranty, whether expressed or implied, as to the completeness, correctness, accuracy, efficacy, consistency, currency, reliability, validity, accessibility, usability, availability, timeliness, swiftness, performance or suitability of the content or information found on our website for any particular purpose. While we use reasonable care and diligence in keeping the content and information on our website regularly current and correct, you acknowledge that the content and information on our website may still contain some errors or omissions. We disclaim any liability for any incompleteness, incorrectness, inconsistencies, inaccuracies or irrelevancies contained on our website to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We are not liable for your use of any content contained on our website. It is solely your responsibility to ensure that any content made available on our website meets your specific needs.
- The content displayed on our website is for general information. Some content made available on our website belong or are owned by us or other third parties. You may view, save, copy, print or use any content made available on our website only for your own personal use and as permitted by us upon obtaining our prior consent. Any content contained on our website is solely owned by us or used upon the express consent of relevant third parties. You may not edit, amend, adapt, alter, vary, modify, reproduce, redistribute, resell, republish or exploit any content contained on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining our prior written consent.
- Any unauthorised use or access of our website may give rise to serious legal action or claim for damages.
- You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all and any losses, damages, costs, expenses, fees, charges, claims, actions, accusations, allegations, liabilities, amounts, settlements, payments, etc incurred or suffered by us arising out of or in connection with any breach caused by you to any of these Terms.
- We are not liable to you for any losses, damage, corruptions, destructions or harms that may arise out of or in connection with any acts, omissions, events or activities beyond our reasonable control.
- Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by other third parties that we do not control. The links included on our website is for convenience of and easy reference or access to information and does not signify that we endorse such links. We cannot guarantee or verify the validity, availability or accessibility of any content on any third party links or websites and thus, we are not responsible for any content associated with any such links. We are also not held liable for any losses, damages or implications caused by your use of any third party links or websites from our website.
- You may link to our website as long as you do so in a way that is legal, lawful and does not damage our reputation, brand, identity or image. However, you must not use our link or website to indicate any form of association, approval, endorsement, partnership or agency on our part without obtaining our approval. Our website must not be linked to other websites without obtaining our prior consent.
- We reserve the right to use or reproduce any content that you provide to us in any form or medium unless otherwise specified. You acknowledge that any such content that you provide to us and belongs to you is legal, lawful, valid, not infringing of any third party rights or incapable of bringing any legal action or claim under applicable law. You must ensure that any content or information that you provide to us is clear, complete, correct, current, accurate, consistent, relevant and true. Please make sure that any content or information that you submit to us is not misleading, deceptive, irrelevant, menacing, threatening, offensive, defensive, insulting, obscure, ambiguous, abusive, harassing, discriminatory, inflammatory, hateful, false, untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, inconsistent, obscene, indecent, etc. You must not provide any content that may breach your use of these Terms. As such, please make sure that any content that you provide to us is complete, correct, accurate, consistent, true, relevant, valid, legal and lawful. We reserve the right to amend or omit any content that you provide to us, is stored on our website or is hosted on our servers at any time with or without obtaining your prior consent.
- You must not use our website in any way that is or may cause any loss, damage, corruption, destruction, distortion, harm or impairment to its availability or accessibility. You must not use our website for any illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, malicious, invalid or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to transfer, transmit or send any unsolicited commercial information, conduct market research or feasibility study, collect personal data or contact information, direct users to other websites, breach any applicable laws or for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes without obtaining our prior written consent. You must acknowledge the source and intellectual property of any content that you use from our website.
- We will do our best to keep our website operating smoothly. However, our website or any content of it may be suspended, unavailable or inaccessible from time to time due to defects, repairs, development, improvements, scheduled maintenance, unplanned emergencies, work in progress being carried out, third party failure or other technical issues. We cannot ensure that the website is (or will continue to be) error-free, uninterrupted, available or accessible at any particular or all times.
- We reserve the right to discontinue, suspend, stop publishing or modify any of the content or services on our website at any time without giving any prior notice or explanation. You agree that you are not entitled to any compensation or claims as a result of such action or omission on our part.
- We or any relevant third parties are the owner of the intellectual property rights on our website, including any copyright in the content, information, logos, news, blog, articles, directory, database, images, trade marks, trade names, service marks or other materials or works found on our website. All third party intellectual property is used with the permission of the relevant third parties for the permitted purpose.
- You acknowledge that your use of our website does not constitute any partnership, joint venture and development, client-contractor, client-consultant, supplier-purchaser, employee-employer, principal-agent or any other relationship.
- If any provision of these Terms appears to be illegal, unlawful, invalid, void or unenforceable, that provision will be severed and will not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use is governed by and construed in accordance with the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates and the local laws of the Emirate of Dubai or any other specific laws specified by any government entity, judicial authority, legal enforcement agency, regulatory body or court of competent jurisdiction. The parties agree to irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai Courts in relation to any disputes or claims arising out of the use of these Terms.